Private PRO Cloud in EU
A private cloud is a separate cloud infrastructure built for one customer and provided for his or her exclusive use under the “as a service” model.
- Hosted on the EU territory (Atman data centre, Warsaw)
- Allows paying in a convenient currency
- GDPR compliant
- Built on the basis of VMware or Red Hat OpenStack Platform
What business tasks does the EU Private Cloud Solve?
- Hosting at the European data centre significantly increases data storage security.
- Helps create fault-tolerant IT infrastructure with a wide range of possibilities for the development of web services and applications.
- Enables booking abroad, which allows avoiding downtime due to various force majeure events.
- Helps save on the purchase and upgrade of physical equipment and software, as there is no need to maintain your own data centre.
- Allows deploying virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI).
- Information Security Compliance
A private cloud is a way to get resources and launch large-scale projects in just a few weeks and with no extra charges.
Based on the customer's tasks, we can build two types of private cloud:
- Based on the OpenStack platform with Red Hat vendor support.
- Based on the VMware platform, which is the leader in the segment of proprietary solutions.
In a private cloud, the customer gets his or her own secure and productive data centre with ready-made virtualisation. It can be:
- connected to already existing infrastructure
- integrated with the public cloud
The GigaCloud private cloud is hosted in the Atman data centre operating in Warsaw. The data centre meets the Tier III requirements, is certified according to ISO 27001:2013 (information security management) and ISO 9001:2015 (quality management system). It is the first data centre in Europe to have been granted the EPI Data Center Operations Standard certificate, which guarantees high availability of services. The data of our customers are protected by European laws.
Our experts configure the customer's infrastructure, maintain it, perform data migration, operate and modernise resources at all stages of work with the project. Moreover, GigaCloud's technical support and operations department monitor events and metrics in the cloud, make necessary changes, help customers deploy virtual infrastructures, and update the cloud.
Benefits of the Private Cloud in EU
Security and Performance
The rented hardware is used only by one customer, which guarantees high performance and safety.
Hosting in the European Data Center
Atman is the Tier III compliant data centre in Warsaw, which is certified according to ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO 9001:2015 and EPI-DCOS international standards.
GigaCloud business processes in Poland, as well as in Ukraine, are certified according to ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 27701:2019. We are GDPR compliant.
Optimised costs for IT infrastructure
Instead of capital costs for purchasing and updating physical IT equipment, there are planned operating costs.
Hosting in a reliable European data center with an option to pay for services in UAH.
Expertise and support
GigaCloud is a certified partner of Red Hat and VMware. Our engineers know how to build a reliable private cloud, while technical support experts can be reached 24/7 via ticketing system and by phone.
Backup as a Service is a service, which allows backing up data in cloud storage. BaaS is the most reliable way to protect data from loss in case of hardware or software failure, human error, or hacker attack. The cloud backup service is built on the basis of Veeam solutions.
Veeam is the world's leading developer of data backup solutions. The Veeam Backup and Replication tool allows you to configure a backup plan, selectively restore data, and automatically make the required number of backup copies of the required type. The cloud allows:
- Backing up cloud infrastructure in the GigaCloud
- Creating backup copies from the customer's cloud in the GigaCloud
- Creating backup copies of hardware servers and individual computers in the GigaCloud
Disaster Recovery as a Service is a backup virtual data centre that the customer's IT infrastructure is replicated into along with all the applications deployed in it. In case of any disasters occurring in the main infrastructure, or even when doing routine work in it, you can switch to the backup infrastructure in a few minutes, ensuring uninterrupted operation. Furthermore, maintaining the backup infrastructure in inactive mode costs only a few percent of the main cost.
VDI virtual desktops are a solution that will help organise safe and effective remote work. Data processing takes place centrally, inside your private cloud infrastructure. Employees will be able to get connected to corporate resources and desktop from any device and location with internet access.
The solution allows optimising costs, protecting data, ensuring uninterrupted operation and getting technical support from the cloud operator.
Seize the benefits of GigaCloud Private Cloud hosted in Europe
Provide your contact details and get a free test of the GigaCloud in Europe: Our experts will contact you and help you choose the best solution.